LFI Group Target Market Determinations
You can access our target market determinations on this page.
Our target market determinations have been made under section 994B of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Their purpose is to describe the customers our products have been designed for, how we permit our products to be distributed and how we ensure that our target markets remain relevant to our products.
Our target market determinations are not recommendations and offer no opinion or advice. They do not summarise or explain the terms or risks of the product and are not to be mistaken for offer or disclosure documents.
- Vehicle Equity Insurance
- Loan Protection Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Landlords Insurance
- Listed Events Home Insurance
- Fundamentals Home Insurance
- Accidental Damage Home Insurance
- Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance
- Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance
Distributors are required to report to LFI information about significant dealings, complaints and other matters specified in our target market determinations.
These reports need to be received by LFI within reporting timeframes specified in the target market determinations.
Please email these to DDO@lfi.com.au.